Training & Workshops
The Training & Workshops series is intended for early-stage researchers to help them develop competences they need for their current and future career. Dedicated members of LIH's staff offer courses providing sound scientific, methodological and transferable skills.
Key skills for early-stage researchers
The Training & Workshops are:
- Held by dedicated members of LIH staff who share tips, know-how and experience
- Mainly intended for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
- Interactive and including practical examples and/or exercises
- Offered once a year and adapted based on participants' feedback
- Free of charge
The LIH Training & Workshops programme 2021 comprises 21 courses. Most of them are open to externals. Course formats are adapted to be compliant with the COVID-19 sanitary measures.
Registration is opened 1 month before course start and closed 1 week before. LIH staff should register via the internal training management software and external participants (from Luxembourg research institutes or hospitals) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Places will be attributed on a first-come first-served basis.
A certificate of attendance or of successful completion can be delivered. It can be requested on the signing sheet during the training.
Addresses of course locations:
- Edison building: 1AB, rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen
- BAM: 84, Val Fleuri L-1626 Luxembourg
- House of BioHealth: 29, rue Henri Koch L-4354 Esch-sur-Alzette
- Online via Webex