NextImmune - PhD Training Program
Scientific advisory board
NextImmune's Advisory Board is composed of high ranking international experts.
Confirmed members are:
- Prof. Tak W. Mak (University of Toronto, Canada, one of the most influential and cited immunologists worldwide)
- Prof. Cezmi A. Akdis (Director of the Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research (SIAF), Davos, Switzerland; Prof. Akdis has recently been selected as the new Editor-in-Chief of the most prestigious allergy journal – Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology; he is past-president of EAACI and founder/host of WIRM in Davos).
- Prof. Seppo Meri (MD, PhD) is professor of Immunology and Head of the Department of Bacteriology and Immunology at the University of Helsinki. He is also Chief Physician and Head of Microbiology Research at the Helsinki University Hospital Laboratory (HUSLAB), Finland.
Other international leading scientists will join the Advisory Board.
About NextImmune- PhD Training Program
- Area A: Data generation
- Area B: Computational analysis
- Area C: Validation and pre-clinical target evaluation
For any question related to NextImmune, please contact:
Prof. Markus Ollert