CANBIO - PhD Training Program
The projects within CANBIO will investigate different types of escape mechanisms in various cancer types (e.g. lung cancer, melanoma, glioblastoma) and at different levels:
- At the molecular level by generating and analysing large scale molecular data (genome, proteome, transcriptome, metabolome)
- At the cellular level by studying phenotypic data (cell and organ behaviour)
- At the level of whole organisms (patients, patient-based animal models).
The research program is divided into three thematic areas or work packages (WP):
- WP1 - Intrinsic Escape Mechanisms
- WP2 - Induced Escape Mechanisms
- WP3 - Disease Monitoring and Biological Networks
The CANBIO PhD training program is governed by three further work packages (WP4, WP5, WP6) related to organisation and training.
- WP1: Intrinsic Escape Mechanisms
- WP2: Induced Escape Mechanisms
- WP3: Disease Monitoring and Biological Networks
For any question related to CANBIO, please contact:
Prof Simone Niclou