HR Partner/Talent Acquisition Specialist - VG0323
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen L-1445, Luxembourg
· Collaborate with managers to understand their recruitment needs and draw up job ads and descriptions
· Liaise with the finance unit on various aspects of the staffing and projects budget
· Lead sourcing of candidates and fill vacant positions in the company: lead the interviews, assess qualifications, and check references.
· Represent the company at HR events and build a network
· Cooperate with the marketing department to build innovative talent acquisition strategies
· Administrate all registrations and paperwork regarding the hiring of new employees
· Stay updated and well versed with talent acquisition trends
· Work closely with the HR departments to stay updated and meet the company's hiring needs
Hr Administration and On-boarding
· Draft the employment contracts and amendments & all kinds of HR documents (Job offers, certificates etc.)
· Carry out residence and work permit applications and ensure comprehensive follow-up.
· Organise and lead the newcomers’ first day onboarding
· Register personal data in the HR system and update HR files
· Constantly improve processes and documents in use
Support to management and employees
· As an HR Expert, provide advice to management and employees on HR topics, procedures and processes to support them in the various stages of their employment life cycle
· Collect training and development needs and liaise with the Learning and Development unit
· Identify conflicts and adopt an active listening and problem-solving approach. Escalate when needed
· Manage exit interviews
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of Human Sciences (psychology, HR, etc.), Administration, HR, Accounting or Legal orientation.
· Experience in HR processes and recruitment.
· Knowledge of employment law and social security regulations in Luxembourg.
· Experience in the research area and/or publicly funded institutes are considered as assets
· Active listening skills, autonomous and rigorous, showing dynamism, dedication, team spirit and client orientation.
· Ability to manage an important workload and respect deadlines.
· Strong communication skills both oral and written,
· Critical thinking, sense of responsibility, confidentiality, flexibility.
· IT skills: good knowledge in Word, Excel, HRIS or ERP platforms, and new social/communication media.
· Languages skills: fluent written and spoken French and English. Additional languages are assets.