Clinical Research Nurse - JYF1022
1A-B, rue Thomas Edison, Strassen L-1445, Luxembourg
LIH’s Clinical and Epidemiological Investigation Centre (CIEC) aims at promoting, supporting local projects and helping researchers to consolidate experimental findings through quality-assured clinical research involving patients and healthy individual.
The Clinical Research Nurse will assist the research Nurse Team in its day to day activities : assist the investigator and the medical team in all stages of a study / organise the research protocol and participate in data collection and management / carry out nurse-related activities as stated in the clinical research protocol / participate in communication activities for clinical research.
- Ensure the comprehension of the clinical research protocol hence its realization.
- Participate in informing and recruiting participants, obtaining their informed consent in closed collaboration with the leading physician and organizing clinical visits.
- Perform nursing activities and assist the clinical team as mentioned in the protocol.
- Collect and transfer biological samples to the laboratories concerned in line with the protocol procedures.
- Ensure data management (collection of clinical data, pseudo-anonymisation, coding, case filing, monitoring, etc.).
- Ensure data safety reporting.
- Manage and maintain study equipments.
- Assist in internal and external project meetings.
- Participate in specialization training required for the concerned study.
- Promote clinical research to professionals and/or lay public.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Nursing degree – working authorization in Luxembourg is needed.
- At least 2 years of experience as a nurse in a hospital or healthcare network is a prerequisite.
- Driving licence category B is required.
- Preferably experience in clinical research and/or oncology, neurology is an asset.
- Able to work independently.
- Eager to learn, pro-activ, well-organized, good communication skills, responsible and flexible.
- IT skills: MS Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); experience with patient data bases.
- Language skills: Luxembourgish, French, English and German are required. Portuguese is considered an asset
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Work hours: Full time
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start date: ASAP
- Ref: JA/CRN1022/JYF/CRNT